Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild forum for the Republic of Hyboria, an Age of Conan guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Molech
citizen
citizen

Number of posts : 31
Class : Barbarian
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:05 am

Well I thought I would introduce myself to the guild (I thought posting it here would be alright).

Ingame - Name's Molech. Cimmerian Barbarian. Just turned level 40.

In real life I am young looking 37 and can pass for early 20's, yeah I suck Smile I am a Mechanical Designer for a supermarket chain in New England. I have been playing MMO's for about 10 years. Played some EQ, Planetside, SWG (From release and quit before JtL - made Master Bounty Hunter right after the patch that fixed us, sorta), CoH, CoV, WoW, Guild Wars and some more I think I have forgotten. The problem with most of those games I mentioned, is, I get bored easy. I never ever hit the level cap. I only hit the cap as MBH in SWG. weird, I know. So this game I want to hit lvl 80. That is my goal, and to have a blast doing it.

The reason I asked to be in this guild, was because I grouped with some of your guildmates and they were standup guys. So I asked around and you guys had a good rep on the server.

So if anyone feels like grouping up or just killing something, just hit me up.

I have just gone through Sanctum and man that place is awesome. So if anyone wants to go through it for some drops just hit me up. I still have one quest to complete there, the altar quest. I guess only one person can do it at a time which sucks. I usually play anytime around 6-10 pm and I am on the East Coast.
Back to top Go down
Aieka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Aieka

Number of posts : 83
Class : Huntress
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:14 am

Molech wrote:
Well I thought I would introduce myself to the guild (I thought posting it here would be alright).

Ingame - Name's Molech. Cimmerian Barbarian. Just turned level 40.

In real life I am young looking 37 and can pass for early 20's, yeah I suck Smile I am a Mechanical Designer for a supermarket chain in New England. I have been playing MMO's for about 10 years. Played some EQ, Planetside, SWG (From release and quit before JtL - made Master Bounty Hunter right after the patch that fixed us, sorta), CoH, CoV, WoW, Guild Wars and some more I think I have forgotten. The problem with most of those games I mentioned, is, I get bored easy. I never ever hit the level cap. I only hit the cap as MBH in SWG. weird, I know. So this game I want to hit lvl 80. That is my goal, and to have a blast doing it.

The reason I asked to be in this guild, was because I grouped with some of your guildmates and they were standup guys. So I asked around and you guys had a good rep on the server.

So if anyone feels like grouping up or just killing something, just hit me up.

I have just gone through Sanctum and man that place is awesome. So if anyone wants to go through it for some drops just hit me up. I still have one quest to complete there, the altar quest. I guess only one person can do it at a time which sucks. I usually play anytime around 6-10 pm and I am on the East Coast.
Well friend you were right about a good rep. We are a 140+ Guild, and still manage to have the best rep on the server, and that is not an easy feat. It is because of people like you that abide by our PvP policy, and are helpful and kind to people that are not in our ranks. I hope I get to know you better.

-Aieka
Back to top Go down
Jole
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 am

Hey Malech.

The only thing I liked about SWG was the crafting. I had a master chef in that game with 50 food factories and an army of harvesters. I used to have a harvester exchange system with players that had main chars on other servers in order to plant even more harvesters...ahh the memories.
Back to top Go down
Molech
citizen
citizen

Number of posts : 31
Class : Barbarian
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:20 am

Hahaha Jole that's cool. I never got into the crafting. Too busy keeping masses of BH's together without killing each other in the process. We did have an extensive base of operations. It was sweet. Then when cities came out, we had a pretty nice city but then merged with a bigger city. I loved SWG alot, but they made to many changes, alot of them negative. I quit after about a year of playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character, Out of Game :: General Chat-
Jump to: