Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild forum for the Republic of Hyboria, an Age of Conan guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koro leaving?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koro
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Koro leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Koro leaving?   Koro leaving? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 pm

yea its true I'll be leaving the game in about a month I'm not sure if its going to be for good or for just a little while. The main reason is I'm really poor but there other reasons that have made me come to this decision to quit the game for a bit. One reason is that I'm a musician and I finally have a band getting going and if anyone knows what being in a band is like its very hectic and your busy pretty much all the time. I'll certainly understand if I'm removed from the guild after I leave game. And hopefully when I return I could be embraced again by the loving arms of the republic. I will miss you all and I enjoyed roleplaying and playing the game with all of you. Like I said this might be just temporary but as for now once august 20th I will no longer be playing this game.

Miss you and love you all

Oh and check out the band on myspace......were called The Namesake and we have very similar sounds to Anberlin, New found glory, The Starting Line, and Four Year Strong. We don't have any music now but come september or october we should have our demo's up

http://www.myspace.com/thenamesakemusic in case you couldn't find it on myspace

Once again thank you all hope to see you all again in Hyboria!!!

-Jason AKA Koro
Back to top Go down
Aieka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Aieka

Number of posts : 83
Class : Huntress
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Koro leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koro leaving?   Koro leaving? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 pm

Of course if you return you will be welcomed back!

-Aieka
Back to top Go down
Morgwath
Recruit
Recruit
Morgwath

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Koro leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koro leaving?   Koro leaving? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:49 pm

good luck with the band!
Back to top Go down
Rohnan
citizen
citizen

Number of posts : 24
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Koro leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koro leaving?   Koro leaving? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:58 pm

be sure to post back when your demo is up.
Back to top Go down
jobu
Recruit
Recruit
jobu

Number of posts : 5
Class : Barbarian

Koro leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koro leaving?   Koro leaving? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:16 pm

Best of luck Koro. Hopefully you will be back.
Back to top Go down
Koro
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9

Koro leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Koro???   Koro leaving? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Hey all its Koro I don't know if anyone checks this anymore or if the guild is even around but I promised you all music from my band so.....were finally done hahah if you want to take a listen go to www.myspace.com/kingstomerock take a listen to it if you like what you here I can send ya the music w
whether its through email or AIm either way doesn't matter I'm just trying to get the music out so if you like what you hear and want to show some friends some sweet new music then please burn them a copy hahah.

Enjoy!!! and I might be back this summer hopefullY

-Koro

www.myspace.com/kingstomerock
Back to top Go down
Aieka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Aieka

Number of posts : 83
Class : Huntress
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Koro leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koro leaving?   Koro leaving? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey! The server was taken off. I dont know where everybody went. I had to leave for a while too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koro leaving? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koro leaving?   Koro leaving? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koro leaving?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character, Out of Game :: General Chat-
Jump to: