Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild forum for the Republic of Hyboria, an Age of Conan guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ortin's Journal - Second Entry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ortin
Recruit
Recruit
Ortin

Number of posts : 13
Class : Priest Of Mitra
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Ortin's Journal - Second Entry Empty
PostSubject: Ortin's Journal - Second Entry   Ortin's Journal - Second Entry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:58 pm

The city of Tortage is so bent that there isnt anyone to go to... As im training i have heard of a rag tag group in the resistance that saved us from the burning shore after being shipwrecked. Rumors that an agent from King Conan is in the city or near by. The word is that the redhand controls the city from the direction of one man by the name of Strom. So many of us want to get out of here and the ships have been blocked. There are some that are under Stroms control that you may get something in if you have enough coin.

Ninus says that i need to make many errands to the white sands and visit a seer. Ninus seems to think that I will have the potential to defeat this tyrant. At this point my faith barely sustains, how i will defeat a tyrant i do not know. Perhaps Ninus is much wiser than i first thought. There are footsteps coming, i need to make another entry as time allows.
Back to top Go down

Ortin's Journal - Second Entry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Town Hall :: The Tavern-
Jump to: