Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild forum for the Republic of Hyboria, an Age of Conan guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple servers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ortin
Recruit
Recruit
Ortin

Number of posts : 13
Class : Priest Of Mitra
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Multiple servers Empty
PostSubject: Multiple servers   Multiple servers I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:06 pm

i was curious - have we considered expanding the guild to a different server? (Set)
Back to top Go down
Dorathy
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Multiple servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple servers   Multiple servers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:17 am

What do you mean expanding to a new server? We are so few now, I don't think we need to spread thin.

We need a roll call to determine who is left
We need to remake the hierarchy, several leaders have left
We need to use the resources sitting in the vault
We need to finally pick a name for the city
and more...
Back to top Go down
Ortin
Recruit
Recruit
Ortin

Number of posts : 13
Class : Priest Of Mitra
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Multiple servers Empty
PostSubject: stauts   Multiple servers I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:23 pm

I didnt know we were that thin.. The last time i attended before moving there was a good number of us. I have been focused with the new job and havent been active, and wont be until thanksgiving. What has happened that would cause such a change?
Back to top Go down
Benius
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Multiple servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple servers   Multiple servers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:11 pm

yea... we don't even have enough people atm... expanding woudn't do much.
To Dorathy's statements:

We need a roll call to determine who is left

You can basically see who has been logged in the game and who has not. I would say we have around 10 active people atm. The reason why I havent kicked everybody out is because we need 24 people in the guild to continue building.

We need to remake the hierarchy, several leaders have left

No all leaders and officers left. I grab leadership because I was the highest ranking member in the guild. I was not able to do it previously because shah logged in for 5mins once. So we had to wait for him to not log in for 30 days. I could only petition the GM to hand over leadership after no sign in from a higher positioned guildy for 30 days. Really messed up the guild being so crippled for so long. I am reforming our hierachy to the basic principal if you log on regularly, interact in Guild Chat and if you want the burdon...

We need to use the resources sitting in the vault

I have sorted out our Guild Bank. However we can't do much with the majority of the resources for our buildings like basalt and gold. At the moment I'm trying exchange those resources with the ones we need. Also I would appreciated some help gathering resources doing it by myself will take a life time. I posted our requirments for our next buidlings in game. We need something like 1500 granite so we really need assistance.

We need to finally pick a name for the city

I was not aware that we can do that. Come up with a cool name for the city and we will vote on it. But then this is not really a priority in my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Multiple servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multiple servers   Multiple servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiple servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character, Out of Game :: General Chat-
Jump to: