Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild forum for the Republic of Hyboria, an Age of Conan guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

30/09/08 Message of the Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benius
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-29

30/09/08 Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: 30/09/08 Message of the Day   30/09/08 Message of the Day I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:03 pm

Forums: www.RepublicOfHyboria.com

30/09/08

To check previous message of the day on the forum I post them all under general chat. In my opinion the forum is too widely spread. So I recommand all to post under "General Chat" so your voice will be heard.

I was going through some negotiations with a guild called Umbral Empire. It would require us to submit to their Empire. However we will self-govern our self as a Kingdom of the Umbral Empire. As an exchange we would recieve assistance in recruiting, resources
and building. Conditions we demand are no-renaming our Guild except adding UE at the end. Leadership will be in our hands entirely. We shall NOT be drafted into wars without approval from the Guild itself.
Our members will benefit through joining raids, sieges, massive pvp etc.
Don't freak out yet. We are still at the starting phase of the negotiations. We will not submit until this matter will be further discussed internally on the forums. So please, put your opinions under this thread on the forum.

-Benius

CURRENT PROJECT:
Alchemist Workshop II Current
750 Yew - 75 Beam 95/750
1500 Granite - 150 Block 243/1500
200 Electrum - 20 Ornate Facade 61/200
500 Iron - 50 Lintel 100/500
Back to top Go down
Dorathy
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-29

30/09/08 Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30/09/08 Message of the Day   30/09/08 Message of the Day I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 am

If we keep self-governance, I don't see any problem with this.

Can you post an assessment of their guild regarding their approach to war, PvP, their size, if they have been in sieges.

If the terms of our Vassalage can be clearly defined, and if they are fair, I would give my approval.
Back to top Go down

30/09/08 Message of the Day
Page 1 of 1