Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild forum for the Republic of Hyboria, an Age of Conan guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you?

Go down 
+15
Koro
Rohnan
Jaeger
seretonin
Kalrien
Ortin
Kovina
doppler
Exelzier
Ogim
Viperia
Xemis
Plebian
Aieka
*Damen
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*Damen
*Guild Officer
*Guild Officer
*Damen

Number of posts : 74
Class : Herald of Xotli
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:38 am

Name: Shukura
Class: Conqueror
Feats:

{If your an officer please let me know, so I may give you the proper privalges, this will be verified ingame.}
Back to top Go down
https://troh.darkbb.com
Aieka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Aieka

Number of posts : 83
Class : Huntress

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:35 am

Name: Aieka
Class: Ranger
Feats: Hybrid

Note: One of the "Triplet Sisters" of Republic of Hyboria.

Last edited by Aieka on Tue May 27, 2008 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plebian
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Number of posts : 1
Class : San Marcos, Tx

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:08 pm

Name - Plebian
Rank - Patrician
Class - Assasin
Back to top Go down
Xemis
citizen
citizen

Number of posts : 21

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:34 pm

Name: Xemis
Class: Guardian

Everybody up above my post is an officer
Back to top Go down
*Damen
*Guild Officer
*Guild Officer
*Damen

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:43 pm

All officers please apply to the moderator group.
Back to top Go down
Viperia
Snake Kisser
Snake Kisser

Number of posts : 4

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Name: Viperia

Class: Tempest of Set

One of the Triplet Sisters of the Republic of Hyboria
Back to top Go down
*Damen
*Guild Officer
*Guild Officer
*Damen

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:39 pm

I will make custom titles for some of the guild personalities, but they must be earned or permitted by the GM. If any officer wants one (I now have mod tags), PM me.
Back to top Go down
Ogim
citizen
citizen

Class : Orange County, CA

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:49 pm

*Shukura wrote:
I will make custom titles for some of the guild personalities, but they must be earned or permitted by the GM. If any officer wants one (I now have mod tags), PM me.

What does that mean? Guild personalities and custom titles?
Back to top Go down
*Damen
*Guild Officer
*Guild Officer
*Damen

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Ogim wrote:
*Shukura wrote:

What does that mean? Guild personalities and custom titles?
Guild personalities refers to those that take active and usually funny roles in the guild chat, they are the ones that keep a smile on our face while we are grinding. Look above at Viperia's name, just below it is the custom title, yours currently says Guild Officer.
Back to top Go down
Exelzier
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 13
Class : Montgomery, Illinois

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:32 am

Name: Minotak
Class: Dark Templar

But this is where i get to my point, im loving the dark templar, BUT i really feel im missing something not using 2 handers so i was wondering if we needed more barbarians or heralds of xolti. Both classes seem appealing to me, barbarians being part of my true hart (smashing stuff into tiny pieces with big weapons) and HoX get to use spells (in conjunction with smashing stuff into tiny pieces with big weapons). Outside of AoC im engaged and have a 1 year old so i play when my fiance allows me to, which is an hour or two a night before she comes home or if im not watching the crib midget. So while i'll try to help the guild in any way i can i dont for see it tanking in a dungeon as i just might be interupted during the process and thats not fair to you all. So my help will be in the form of well helpling quest, bringing up lowbies, crafting (after i hit 40), and the like. I pretty much just wanted to see if peopel thought we had to many of one over the other already or if i someone already knows something about one being a terrible class in general.
Back to top Go down
Aieka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Aieka

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:10 am

minotak wrote:

But this is where i get to my point, im loving the dark templar, BUT i really feel im missing something not using 2 handers so i was wondering if we needed more barbarians or heralds of xolti. Both classes seem appealing to me, barbarians being part of my true hart (smashing stuff into tiny pieces with big weapons) and HoX get to use spells (in conjunction with smashing stuff into tiny pieces with big weapons). Outside of AoC im engaged and have a 1 year old so i play when my fiance allows me to, which is an hour or two a night before she comes home or if im not watching the crib midget. So while i'll try to help the guild in any way i can i dont for see it tanking in a dungeon as i just might be interupted during the process and thats not fair to you all. So my help will be in the form of well helpling quest, bringing up lowbies, crafting (after i hit 40), and the like. I pretty much just wanted to see if peopel thought we had to many of one over the other already or if i someone already knows something about one being a terrible class in general.
Well I dont see any reason you can't be either of the two. We probably have more Barbarians then HoX. We will also need as many architects as we can for our guild city. In the end though you bought the game so you make the final choice. We are all here to have fun.

I do like your initiative to help the guild. Please keep it up!

-Aieka
Back to top Go down
Ogim
citizen
citizen

Class : Orange County, CA

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:27 am

Aieka wrote:
minotak wrote:

Well I dont see any reason you can't be either of the two. We probably have more Barbarians then HoX. We will also need as many architects as we can for our guild city. In the end though you bought the game so you make the final choice. We are all here to have fun.

I do like your initiative to help the guild. Please keep it up!

-Aieka

I think you should just be what you want. If you want to be a barbarians than you should. Alot of the game involves you doing what you enjoy so you can have a better experience. if you want to try a HoX then you should but focusing on one character will help you get to a higher level. Once you reach that higher level you will be able to make new characters without having to worry about your main character.
Back to top Go down
doppler
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:07 pm

Name: Doppler
Class: Assassin
Feats: Lotus
Back to top Go down
Kovina
Ninja-feet, ninja-feet....
Kovina

Number of posts : 31
Class : Ninja

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:46 pm

Name: Kovina (O noes I found this place!)
Rank: 3rd in Command (also a member of the Sisters of the Republic)
Class: Assassin (Ninja-feet, ninja-feet...)

If Viperia's a snake kisser... then what would I be? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Xemis
citizen
citizen

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:58 pm

Snake Sucker? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aieka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Aieka

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:12 pm

Xemis wrote:
Snake Sucker? Shocked
ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Ortin
Recruit
Recruit
Ortin

Class : Priest Of Mitra

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:43 pm

Name: Ortin
Class: Priest of Mitra
Back to top Go down
Kovina
Kovina

Number of posts : 31
Class : Ninja

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:53 pm

Xemis wrote:
Snake Sucker? Shocked

O.o

o.O

No...
Back to top Go down
Exelzier
Recruit
Recruit

Class : Montgomery, Illinois

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:16 am

Name: Exelzier
Class: Herald of Xotli

Born as a mage, wishing to be a barbarian i was heading to the north to learn the ways of the cimmerian. After being descovered as to what i was, during my travels a priest forced his religion and beliefs upon me in the form of a curse. With the lust for blood and the heat of battle i lose controll and when i awake there is only a field of fire and blood in my wake. After that, all i can remember is waking up as a slave nearly drown.
Back to top Go down
Kalrien
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Name: Kalrien
Class: Assassin

Call on me anytime you want some help or to RP. That is why I am here.
Back to top Go down
seretonin
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Me   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:00 am

me: Seretonin

class: noob priest of mitra

shoesize: unknown
Back to top Go down
Jaeger
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:42 am

Name: Jaeger

Class: Dark Templar( Really so insidious that The Darkest of the Dark Templar once actually winced and made a sickly face when the Mighty Jaeger not only stole candy from a baby, but also ate the candy and gave the empty lolly pop stick back to the baby, and then gloated about its deliciousness to the small child. the Master of the Order felt that action was so terribly terribly Evil and Dark it made all others look bad, which is why Jaegers memory was stricken away.)

Favorite Color: Blue... No wait!::Shot off away::
Back to top Go down
Rohnan
citizen
citizen

Number of posts : 24
Class : Ranger
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Name : Rohnan

Class: Ranger
Back to top Go down
Koro
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:03 am

Name: Koro

Class: Barbarian (feel free to contact me for help or if you want to RP it's a big reason I join this guild so feel free to contact me whenever)
Back to top Go down
Devoc
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:38 pm

Name: Devoc

Class: Guardian

Hey Koro, we had a pleasure doing Sanctum last night together, did you get it finally? I had to go since it was v. late. See you around. I'll make you my friend if you don't mind. Hail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character, Out of Game :: General Chat-
Jump to: