Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild forum for the Republic of Hyboria, an Age of Conan guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ever Played Other MMO's

Go down 
+11
Hecter
Jaeger
Ayasuke
seretonin
Aieka
Aria
Xemis
Kovina
*Damen
Exelzier
Acrisus
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrisus
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Ever Played Other MMO's Empty
PostSubject: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:50 am

Have you ever played other MMO's and if so are you wondering if you have ever run across anyone from Hyboria before?

I played WoW for years ...
- Kathedral, Priest (multiple servers & races)
- Glee, Hunter - twink
- And a slew of alts, some of them I will not admit to Wink

Anyone remember The Realm ?

Last edited by Acrisus on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheRatFink.com
Exelzier
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 13
Class : Montgomery, Illinois
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Starwars Galaxies - Annaxer (i believe) master combat medic / master doctor wookie
server: that one with the gungans i think (starts with an n)

wow - elysian (dranei pali 70) drak thul , manabanana (dwarf priest 70) thunderlord > drakthul, banananut (dwarf warrior 70) thunderlord > drakthul
annexer (gnome rogue 44) drak'thul, thwomp stomp (dranei 54 shaman) drak'thul

planetside Hellspawn (yes i was the outfit leader for the biggest outfit at one point, hellzangels) think konried

shadowbane - maxed out minotaur barbarian (thats all i can remember that seems like eons ago)

forgot city of hero's/villian, but never got passed lvl 13

I wear cloth not because it feels good, i wear it because when my sword gets stuck and i snap your kneck i can brag *grins - Exelzier

Last edited by Exelzier on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated city of hero's/villians)
Back to top Go down
*Damen
*Guild Officer
*Guild Officer
*Damen

Number of posts : 74
Class : Herald of Xotli

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Well.....

EQ
Lineage seires (I & II)
City of Heros/Villians
WoW

I've also played on some PW in NeverwinterNights I & II
Back to top Go down
https://troh.darkbb.com
Kovina
Ninja-feet, ninja-feet....
Ninja-feet, ninja-feet....
Kovina

Number of posts : 31
Class : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:04 pm

I've played...

EVE Online
WoW
Lineage 2
Guild Wars
LOTRO
Tabula Rasa
Planetside
The Matrix Online (still do!)

and a mess of those crappy, free MMOs.
Back to top Go down
Xemis
citizen
citizen

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:57 pm

I am pretty loyal to one game when i play mmo's. So here are mine.

FFXI - 2 years
Eve online - 2 years
Back to top Go down
Aria
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Aria

Number of posts : 42
Class : Mitra's Aria
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:41 pm

I always play healers. Try alts, but nothing really ever comes of them. Maybe level 10 if I find that class interesting.

FFXI-1 year as a White Mage

EQ2- Since launch but would alternate every couple of months between that and WoW. Played a EQ2 Templar (Cleric) and a Priest in WoW. In EQ2 I mostly crafted though. Before the latest expantion I had 3 level 70 (which was crafting cap) characters for crafting. Armorsmith, Tailor, and Sage while only having 1 level 50+ character.
Back to top Go down
Aieka
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Aieka

Number of posts : 83
Class : Huntress

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:19 pm

World of Warcraft - (Since Launch)
Main: Curania - Night Elf Hunter Tier 4

City of Heroes

Starwars Galaxies

Matrix Online - (I thought to be one of the worst)
Main: Curania

Everquest 2

Final Fantasy XI - (Only good on console)

Tabula Rasa

Matrix Online
Main: Curan

Eve Online
Main: Aieka Jurai

I Loved Starwars Galaxies before it was changed. I thought Matrix was crap. I still have my WoW account.

-Aieka

Last edited by Aieka on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seretonin
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:07 am

Asherons call 2 for just over a year

FFXI for 4 years? :/ far too long

LOTRO still have an active account but lost interest

Tried wow didn't find the experience very fun. Now i'm here, first time joining a roleplay server or a pvp server. I'm already liking the experience Very Happy

First time joining a roleplay guild aswell, please be gentle...
Back to top Go down
Ayasuke
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:25 pm

Played UO from release for probly 6 months or so, was so long ago I have no idea (hell i was in highschol then)

WoW for the past 3 years or so. Human Female Rogue, Ayasuke, Resurrection of Greymane. I have killed every single raid boss in the game pre Sunwell(including original Hakkar and orginial C'thun), at one point my previous guild was ranked 8th in the US. I am quite possibly one of the best PVE rogues you will ever meet, I'm not too shabby in pvp either.

My RL buddy keeps bugging me to log back on, since AoC came out I kinda sorta disappeared from wow without saying a single word. 95% raid attendance and then *Vanish*.
Back to top Go down
Jaeger
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 am

I have played alot!

I Used to play Everquest, but my roommate at the time kind of monopolized it, became a hugh addict so i never got into it that much.( he totally still plays EQ to this day, has 2 accounts)

After that I tried Everquest 2 but I didnt dig it very much and fell out of that

After that I plays Anarchy Online, but ADD kicked in and I discovered Diablo 2 a few years late, and played that forever and a year.

Then I Tried Planet Side which was kind of spiffy, but there wasn't enough substance to keep one hooked for ever

City of Heroes/Villians which i still play.

The Amazing Pepsiman-Pinnicle-Blaster Energy/Ice

The Diabolical Dr Pepper-Pinnicle -Mastermind Robots/Traps

The Quick Sidestep- Victory- Defender Kennetics/Sonic

From there I played WoW which i played up untill like November until last year I

I also Tried Tabula Rasa which wasnt terrible.

And then it was Hellgate London... which was a mistake.

and then I got into AoC Beta. and then Live which thus far is phenonminal!
Back to top Go down
Hecter
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:21 pm

UO release untill the release of DAOC. Played Dark Age for 5 years. Tried wow but didnt like it at all. I gotta have meaningful pvp. Loving Conan so far. Hate to solo though so if anyone needs a Tank look me up.

Hecter
Back to top Go down
Koro
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:36 pm

lets see I've played...........

WOW
Sayden-human warrior
Koro-Undead warrior

can't remember the server names

Lotro
Sayden-human can't remember class name got bored with the lack of pvp.....decent Rp in that game though

thats about it
Back to top Go down
Zaan
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:54 pm

I've played a bunch myself.

EQ1 Druid - Aria 2 years
EQ2 (cant remember the class, didn't play it for long) 3 months
Asheron's Call I 1 year
DAoC Arra - Paladin 2+years
SWG Arria Scout 1 year
WoW Arria Paladin 2+ years

LOTR for a few months, cant remember class or name

I was usually with a guild called Hallowed Crusaders (in WoW and DAoC)

For a while in DAoC I went to the care-bear server and started a guild called Trinity. We had serveral hundred active players in the guild and we headed up an alliance of 1200 players. This is why I dont run guilds anymore. Too painful Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jole
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:03 pm

I've played DAoC, Asheron's Call, SWG, EQ2, Vangaurd, and LOTRO.

I liked DAoC for the PvP raiding elements. I loved the big relic raids, where you can barely move due to the lag Smile

The initial SWG was the best crafting game I've played. Kinda got tiring keeping track of all the harvesters and resources though.

I kept going back to EQ2 due to it's strong PVE game play. It also had a decent craft system.
Back to top Go down
Ephrin
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:32 am

EQ: I started on EQ during beta 3. I played a monk in EQ for quite some time, through the first couple of expansions.

Asheron's Call: Got the game, couldn't get into it... didn't get very far.

Anarchy Online: I didn't play this for very long, but enjoyed it while it lasted.

DAOC: Excellent game. I played a Skald.

City of Heroes: I didn't get too far... I mainly played this one because my daughter was playing it. She kept playing, but I didn't have time.

WoW: I played a Hunter into my early 30's, but didn't really get into the game and canceled.

EQ2: I played a monk into my 60's, and several other characters into the 40's.

Age of Conan: I had alt-itis for the first month until I settled on a Barbarian. Then I rolled up a Herald of Xotli just to group with a friend who had just bought the game while he was in Tortage... enjoyed it so much it became my main, and I finally joined a guild. I have all of my slots filled with characters in their 20's and 30's, and even had to delete a level 20 or two... it was that bad. : ) Not to mention, I started on PvE and got two guys to their 20's before switching over. So I have a lot of hours in, but I'm only 37 on Ephrin. I'm focused now, though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever Played Other MMO's   Ever Played Other MMO's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ever Played Other MMO's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character, Out of Game :: General Chat-
Jump to: