Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The guild forum for the Republic of Hyboria, an Age of Conan guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Art of mine.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Damen
*Guild Officer
*Guild Officer
*Damen

Number of posts : 74
Class : Herald of Xotli
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Some Art of mine. Empty
PostSubject: Some Art of mine.   Some Art of mine. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:13 am

I had to spen the day putting on my programs (Anti Virus, Carrara, Lightwave, and others) and wanted to test out the render capibilites of the new rig. Fired up something I was playing around in C6 with some Daz things to test out the render speed, and it actually came out really good, so I thought I'd show it off.

Some Art of mine. 13879r57b7c3tsoo475l4zbk5grxbt-pre
Link to the full sized image

Still not feeling all to well, so I'll not be on tonight, but I should be back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://troh.darkbb.com
seretonin
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Some Art of mine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Art of mine.   Some Art of mine. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:51 am

Very fancy, good job Smile
Back to top Go down
Jole
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Some Art of mine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Art of mine.   Some Art of mine. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Nice picture. All those arrows in the ground reminds me of the movie 300. Just need leather armor and you could be one of the 300 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sagroth
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Some Art of mine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Art of mine.   Some Art of mine. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:26 am

Did you model the character in that pic and then render it up?
Back to top Go down
*Damen
*Guild Officer
*Guild Officer
*Damen

Number of posts : 74
Class : Herald of Xotli
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Some Art of mine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Art of mine.   Some Art of mine. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm

Modeling takes alot of time, I just used the commercial Victoria, and morphed her mesh. Modeling a realistic person, is really hard and time consuming, and I didn't have lightwave installed on the new computer yet.
Back to top Go down
https://troh.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Some Art of mine. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Art of mine.   Some Art of mine. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Art of mine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out Of Character, Out of Game :: General Chat-
Jump to: